UnionLine is now able to offer CWU members a free advice line and service in employment related criminal matters. All legal representation must be authorised by the CWU Legal Services Department.
UnionLine’s criminal service covers:
- Investigations which may affect their ability to do their job
- Criminal court proceedings where the outcome will affect the ability to do their job
- Motoring offences for professional drivers
- Coroners’ inquests where the outcome is relevant to their job
- Other criminal service matters including accusations of criminal misconduct at work which may involve a police investigation.
UnionLine is a trading name of Trade Union Legal LLP. UnionLine is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 608309