The new CWU member portal is now live. This will replace On-line Services (OLS) that you may have previously used to log in. You will need to make a new user account – your OLS login will no longer work.
Through the CWU Member Portal you will be able to:
- View your branch contact details
- Keep your personal details up to date
- View and amend your death benefit nominee
- Access CWU member benefits
All members need to sign up to the new portal the first time they access. Previous online services accounts will not work.
How to sign up for the new CWU member portal:
- Visit the member portal by clicking here
- Click “Sign up now” at the bottom of the white box to create your new account
- Enter the email address that we have on record for you (the one we email you to*) then click “Send verification code”
- Go to your email inbox and copy the code
- Go back to the portal and enter the verification code. Click “Verify code”
- Enter your new password and then click “Create”
- You will now have access to the CWU member portal
* IMPORTANT NOTE: If the CWU doesn’t have an email address on file for you, you will not be able to access the CWU member portal until your email address is added to your record. Please contact your branch to add your email address to our system.