CWU has negotiated voluntary changes with Openreach over winter attendances this year. The negotiating...
Five Glasgow learning reps were presented with People Make Glasgow - Inspiring City...
CWU played host to the pilot of the European Network Gender Project this...
London Assembly Member Murad Qureshi today (Wednesday) challenged Mayor of London Boris Johnson...
- Lord Myners review "misses the point"
- Phones 4 U goes into administration
- Post Office pay deadlock 'could spark dispute' warns CWU
- Made in Dagenham - the musical
- TUC 2014
- BT engineer shows steely determination as CWUHA goes into overdrive
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive