Against the backdrop of Belfast and Europe's most bombed hotel, The Europa, union...
Commenting on today's (Wednesday's) Royal Mail half year results - which show profits...
The CWU has announced its opposition to the closure by IOM Post Office...
You have probably seen the film Made in Dagenham and now you can...
- Post Office Xmas strike 'increasingly inevitable'
- Post Office should abandon all franchise plans
- Postal workers helping the community
- CWU backs Neil Findlay and Katy Clark in Scottish Labour leadership bid
- Disability Conference calls for dismissal of Government Minister
- Taking our industry forward together
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive