Next year's Annual Conference will host the first Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic (BAME)...
Concerns over the long-term job security of 3,500 former O2 employees - 'sold'...
CWU negotiators will be urging senior Romec bosses to make an increased pay...
Extended Sunday postal services came a step closer yesterday, when CWU leaders backed...
- Sun smart - skin safe
- BT workers overwhelmingly endorse CWU pay deal
- SPS staff to receive 2.5% pay rise
- Government fails to listen to politicians on protection of the universal postal service
- Westminster campaign launch wins MPs support
- London Assembly call on Mayor to protect universal postal service
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive