The CWU has warmly welcomed the agreement between BT and the BT Pension...
In a ballot that closed on the 20th January, CWU members in...
Many of our members have already been exposed to the severe weather conditions...
CWU members working in Ericsson Field Services have voted to accept a hard-fought...
- Toolkit to tackle homophobia in football launched
- Young and old unite against austerity
- Cable’s meeting on post office banking exposes failures
- CWU proud to celebrate 20-year anniversary
- UnionLine launches free Motor Claims Service
- CWU brings an end to insecurity in Openreach's Cable Recovery team
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive