Responding to the Business Secretary Vince Cable's announcement today (Thursday) that the Government...
The universal service obligation is under threat and needs to be reviewed urgently...
A transgender network was launched at LGBT Equality Conference in Leeds last weekend...
CWU members working for Royal Mail catering providers Quadrant will begin voting on...
- Equality and youth issues elevated to the postal executive
- Learning reps reclaim learning for all
- Royal Mail results show negative impact of competition
- Post office closures on IOM branded 'stunningly short-sighted'byCWU
- Made in Dagenham - the musical
- Post Office Xmas strike 'increasingly inevitable'
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive