The universal service obligation is under threat and needs to be reviewed urgently...
CWU members working for Royal Mail catering providers Quadrant will begin voting on...
The union's Postal Executive met with the postal members of the equalities advisory...
Against the backdrop of Belfast and Europe's most bombed hotel, The Europa, union...
- Royal Mail results show negative impact of competition
- Post office closures on IOM branded 'stunningly short-sighted'byCWU
- Made in Dagenham - the musical
- Post Office Xmas strike 'increasingly inevitable'
- Post Office should abandon all franchise plans
- Postal workers helping the community
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive