Extended Sunday postal services came a step closer yesterday, when CWU leaders backed...
Concerns have been raised about CWU members working outdoors as temperatures during the...
Workers at telecoms giant BT today (Friday) voted 72 per cent in favour...
Members at one of the CWU's smallest bargaining units will see their pay...
- Government fails to listen to politicians on protection of the universal postal service
- Westminster campaign launch wins MPs support
- London Assembly call on Mayor to protect universal postal service
- Service Birmingham pay up as TUPE transfer looms
- 175 years of postal struggle
- Cleaners to vote on new bonus scheme
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive