The second Contact Centre Action week this year, which took place this week,...
Post Office bosses were warned yesterday that they risk provoking yet another industrial...
Responding to the Queen's Speech today (Wednesday) in which the government announced its...
Wolverhampton CWU member Ian Brookfield was warmly congratulated by his colleagues when he took...
- A betrayal of workers in Belfast
- CWU calls for Royal Mail to prioritise growth after decent results
- Veterans must be supported
- Assurances secured from Manpower on workplace adjustments
- ‘Persecution unacceptable’ says CWU on IDAHOT day
- CWU calls for Jim Murphy to resign
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive