CWU has a delegation attending the Labour Party conference in Manchester this week....
CWU has negotiated voluntary changes with Openreach over winter attendances this year. The negotiating...
Five Glasgow learning reps were presented with People Make Glasgow - Inspiring City...
CWU played host to the pilot of the European Network Gender Project this...
- London Mayor pledges to put pressure on TNT Post over low pay
- Lord Myners review "misses the point"
- Phones 4 U goes into administration
- Post Office pay deadlock 'could spark dispute' warns CWU
- Made in Dagenham - the musical
- TUC 2014
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive