Wolverhampton CWU member Ian Brookfield was warmly congratulated by his colleagues when he took...
Serious questions must be asked over the betrayal of Belfast call centre workers...
The CWU has responded to Royal Mail's annual results, released today (Thursday), describing...
The increasing prevalence of ex-military personnel taking up careers in BT means more...
- Assurances secured from Manpower on workplace adjustments
- ‘Persecution unacceptable’ says CWU on IDAHOT day
- CWU calls for Jim Murphy to resign
- Stoke CWU remember the fallen
- CWU Digital Photography Competition 2015
- New government urged to tackle housing crisis
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive