Bullying in the workplace
If you are experiencing bullying and harassment in the workplace, please contact the CWU harassment helpline on FREEPHONE 0800 090 2303.
Members and branch officials are encouraged to report incidents of bullying and harassment so these can be recorded on the CWU national harassment complaints database and ensure victims receive the support and protection they need. Members are advised to seek the assistance of their branch or local rep in filling out the complaint form below and read the guidance notes before completing the form.
- Bullying and Harassment Poster
- Harassment Complaints Database form HCD – DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT POST THE FORM, EMAIL ONLY
- Discrimination questionnaire
- A Guide For Reps and Members
- Harassment Helpline Cards
For more information contact the Equality, Education & Development Dept on 0208 971 7238.