Union Learning Representatives
- Do friends look to you for advice and support?
- Do you let everyone know what's going on?
- Could you talk to people about learning?
- Are you interested in getting more involved with the CWU?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions then you should consider becoming a CWU Learning Rep. CWU Union Learning Representatives (ULRs) are members who want to be involved with our learning agenda and help their colleagues. In the past 10 years, we've trained over 1000 ULRs, not just with key ULR training, but also in transferable qualifications in the wider lifelong learning field. Many of our ULRs have moved on to become Lead ULRs, or specialise in particular areas of learning. A lot have gone on to other union roles. Almost all of them started out as ordinary union members like you. The CWU is eager to attract people with a keen interest in learning regardless of whether they are already union activists or what their educational background maybe. The CWU will provide training and support, and help you develop your skills.
For more information, please click on the titles below:
- What is a Union Learning Representative?
- What is a Lead Union Learning Representative?
- Resources for Union Learning Representatives
- Training for Union Learning Representatives
- Meet a CWU Union Learning Representative
- What support Do Union Learning Representatives Get?
- How do I become a Union Learning Representative?