Do you work for 3? Then the Communication Workers Union (CWU) is the Union for you! We represent a quarter of a million employees throughout the United Kingdom, who work for literally hundreds of companies, including 3. 3 is the UK's leading mobile media company offering a convergence of:
- Communications - including all forms of personal communications, voice and video calling; text picture and video messaging; and mobile blogging.
- Media and Entertainment - including television, sport, music audio and video, user-generated content, computer games and media publishing.
- Information services - including wireless web, access to the best of the internet and a range of news and other information services.
The Union for 3 workers is the Communication Workers Union (CWU). Your colleagues are increasingly choosing the CWU - so why not join them?
- Individual advice on issues at work, whenever you need it, and no matter what the problem
- The right to be accompanied by your CWU representative at any disciplinary or grievance hearings
- Free legal advice, on any non work-related problem
- A full range of financial benefits.
- 24 hour a day, 365 days a year, personal accident and legal insurance. Independent financial advice values this particular benefit as being worth more than £100 a year - so CWU membership is worth it, just for this benefit alone
And much, much more!
As you can see, for just over a £1 a week, CWU Membership is a real bargain.
If you would like to join us:
* Call us on Freephone 0800 7317434
* E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For application forms and information on how to become a member of the CWU.