Disability campaigners DPAC are holding a protest at the headquarters of the government's...
Members in Capita working on the outsourced O2 contract are being urged to...
Do you stay at work late, or regularly miss your lunch break?...
Over 70 frontline union activists, workplace reps and organisers from across Europe met...
- Extra cash to help train new recruits
- Fair Pay Fortnight
- 6,000 new jobs in Virgin Media a welcome boost for the economy says CWU
- Building a presence at Firstsource
- Success for Groby village post office campaign
- Contact centre organisers gather for London summit
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive