Defending Venezuela against US aggression and strengthening solidarity were top of the agenda...
Elections are underway for a number of positions across the CWU. Members will...
CWU Humanitarian Aid's plans to mark its 20th anniversary year by creating a...
Members working for outsourced business services provider Steria UK have overwhelmingly accepted a...
- CWU Youth put mental health on the agenda at TUC congress
- Politicians back CWU call for Government to withdraw adverts trivialising dog attacks
- EDM calls for inquiry into blacklisting
- Anxious times at Fujitsu as CWU warns of 'race to the bottom'
- Harmonisation at ISBAN
- 'More positive' performance management at Openreach
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive