Some 2,000 Post Office workers will be receiving their strike ballot papers next...
CWU members have overwhelmingly agreed to retain the union's Political Fund in a...
Members at BT Managed Service Ltd (BTMSL) have voted to accept an improved...
Regulator Ofcom should introduce an immediate cap on competition to Royal Mail said...
- A stroke of inspiration
- Learning success at Bristol Mail Centre
- CWU plans for TUC Young Workers Month
- GS calls for UKIP to be exposed as racist party
- Royal Mail Christmas and New Year arrangements
- Political fund - last chance to vote
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive