The CWU has responded to Royal Mail's annual results, released today (Thursday), describing...
The increasing prevalence of ex-military personnel taking up careers in BT means more...
Assurances have been received from Manpower that employees on assignments at BT who...
The CWU has a proud record of both promoting and defending LGBT rights...
- CWU calls for Jim Murphy to resign
- Stoke CWU remember the fallen
- CWU Digital Photography Competition 2015
- New government urged to tackle housing crisis
- CWU responds to Whistl suspending delivery services
- CWU welcomes BT's strong financial results
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive