Safety Reps

The HSE have an excellent web site for Union Safety Reps. If you are a safety representative, you will find useful information here to help you do your work, and materials for you to use in your workplace at:

Here is a link to the electronic copy of the revised 1977 Safety Representatives and Consultation Regulations, as well as the ACoP, guidance and various annexes. This replaces the current "Brown Book". It can be accessed through the "safety representatives" pages on the TUC website.


Want to Join Us?

For application forms and information on how to become a member of the CWU.