CWU Equal Opportunities Policy
CWU Education will respect differences in race and ethnic origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief and age.
The centre and its outreach venues are committed to ensuring
equal rights and opportunities for all.
This means that:
- All our members and their families have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
- The environment is welcoming and supportive.
- Everyone accepts their responsibility to uphold equality and show respect to others.
- The centre and its outreach venues will show their commitment to equal opportunities for all by:
1. Actively promoting equality by valuing and respecting differences between people.
2. Ensure that staff is equipped to recognise diversity and challenge discrimination.
3. Investigating sensitively all incidents of alleged discrimination.
4. Develop monitoring policies, procedures and curriculum in response to the needs of the members and their families, free from discrimination.