A pre-Christmas strike by Post Office Admin and Supply Chain workers "is increasingly...
Post Office Ltd's plans to franchise a further 17 crown post offices shows...
Personal digital assistant (PDA) devices could soon be used to assist police and...
The CWU today (Tuesday) announced its support for Neil Findlay MSP to become...
- Disability Conference calls for dismissal of Government Minister
- Taking our industry forward together
- Post Office workers set for pay strike ballot
- North West Labour Conference calls for urgent review of end-to-end postal competition
- Call Centre Action Month ends with a Halloween bang!
- Union celebrates political fund ballot result
Billy Hayes is the general secretary of the Communication Workers Union. Find out what Billy has to say on a range of issues, media commentary, speeches and moreView Blog Archive