What is a Lead Union Learning Representative?
CWU Lead Union Learning Reps are ULRs who, as well as their ULR role, are responsible for:
- Taking a lead role in learning in a Branch and are often members of their Branch committee.
- Representing the Branch at CWU Regional Learning Committees.
- Leading in meetings and negotiations with local management.
- Co-ordinating how and from whom learning is provided within the Branch.
- Ensuring that other ULRs in the Branch are supported and have their own learning and development opportunities.
- Ensuring that their ULRs and Branch are kept up to date on the learning agenda.
To see the CWU Lead ULR job description, please click