What is a Union Learning Representative?
CWU Union Learning Reps are trade union activists who:
- Encourage and support learning in the workplace and wider community as well as help people gain the confidence to learn.
- Are trusted by their fellow workers.
- Talk to members in confidence about their learning need and aspirations.
- Signpost learning opportunities and Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Services to members.
- Work with their Branch and Regional Learning Committee (RLC) to deliver learning activities and opportunities.
- Develop learning centres or learning access points where sustainable.
- Make a difference to the lives of those around them.
To see the CWU ULR job description, please click here