UNION LEARNING REPS PART 1 - BOURNEMOUTH
We have organised a ULR Part 1 course to be
held at The Elstead Hotel in Bournemouth, which is residential.
The course is being held from 12 - 16
Applications will be accepted on a first
come first served basis, so please submit forms as a matter of
Nominations should be made on an application form for Union courses and returned to Trish Lavelle, Head of Education & Training, CWU Education & Training Centre, Alvescot Lodge, Alvescot, BAMPTON, Oxon OX18 2PY. Telephone: 01993 843373; Fax: 01993 840960; e-mail: email@example.com
- "That'll Be Nine Grand Please!"
- A large number of delegates contributed to the Education & Training Dept's caption competition at CWU Conference this year. The photo featured David Cameron talking to a group of school children, at least one of whom was clearly unimpressed with what he was hearing! The winner was Keith Franklin of Western Counties Branch with "That'll be... [READ MORE]
- Reaching Out To All!
- The CWU Education & Training Dept ran their second fringe event of Annual Conference today. The event, E-Learning: Reaching Out To All, was chaired by Trish Lavelle, Head of Education & Training and provided information on a range of e-learning opportunities both for CWU members and activists. Roger Hammett, of the BBC's First Click campaign, highlighted... [READ MORE]
- New 2011 Supporting Learners Guides. Get your copy now!
- New 2011 Supporting Learners Guides. Get your copy now! The popular toolkit of Supporting Learners Guides for all union reps has been updated and is now available to download or as a printed copy. If you have the older version please order the new one as there are a lot of changes. All new reps... [READ MORE]