Manpower UK Ltd (BT contract)
The Officer with responsibility for Manpower UK Ltd (BT contract) is Sally Bridge, Assistant Secretary, supported by Carol Alcock, John Turnbull, Karen Rose and Tracey Fussey.
Sally's PA is Kay Corrigan, her contact details are: Tel: 0208 971 7311 or email@example.com.
If you work on the Virgin Media Manpower contract please visit our dedicated Manpower website for information, news, contact details, resources and more:
LTB 810/11 Agency Regulations - Manpower Leaflet - 23 September 2011
LTB 800/11 Agency Regulations - Q&A to BT and Manpower - 22 September 2011
LTB 786.2011 - Implementation of Agency Regulations - BT Account - 16 September 2011
Please find attached the agreed processes for
Manpower employees on the BT Contract relating to Probation, Performance, Attendance and Conduct.
LTB 381/09 - Manpower Lifecycle Management 2009 - 30th April 2009 (Please note, you will need to be logged in as a member to access this).
The CWU signed a revised Recognition Agreement in July 2002 as well as a facilities and procedural agreement with Manpower.
- See also the Manpower Agreement page on the CWU site here
The main priorities for the CWU National Agency Team for Manpower UK Ltd are as follows:
- To strengthen bargaining and play a more pro-active role on securing a pay increase.
- A pro-active campaign to recruit and increase membership where all Manpower people are employed.
- Training of workplace representatives in order to establish a network of Manpower representatives.
- Ensure the Recognition Agreement is operating effectively.
- Ensure the national facilities agreement is implemented.
Any queries to be addressed to Sally Bridge, Assistant Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org